A Queensland doctor says he’s outraged that dangerous magnetic balls are still being sold online as children’s toys, despite being banned in Australia.

Parents are being warned not to buy the magnets after two children swallowed them, and had to be hospitalised.

Read more here: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-16/child-survives-swallowing-potentially-lethal-toy-magnetic-balls/11874232

For more from ABC News, click here: https://ab.co/2kxYCZY
You can watch more ABC News content on iview: https://ab.co/2mge4KH

Subscribe to us on YouTube: http://ab.co/1svxLVE
Go deeper on our ABC News In-depth channel: https://ab.co/2lNeBn2
You can also like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/abcnews.au
Or follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/abcnews_au
Or even on Twitter: http://twitter.com/abcnews