Assembling a Kids Bike – Bike for Toddlers – tools and assembly. Pretty easy these days to assemble a bike.
Here is the Bike that I used:
Silver, glittery streamers and feathery flight graphics make this Movelo Razzle 14-inch Girls’ Steel Bike almost irresistible to ride! At first sight, your child will be inspired for easy, breezy flight around the neighbourhood! This bike is easy to assemble; just use an adjustable wrench.
• Designed for a rider height of 99-112cm (39-44 in); ages 4-6.
• Easy assembly; an adjustable wrench is the only tool you’ll need.
• A splendour of fun feathers adorn the sea crystal colour of the durable steel frame.
• Aqua blue plastic chain guard and comfortable seat are fully decorated as well.
• Padded handlebar has soft PVC grips for a comfortable feel.
• Junior-size resin pedals include reflectors.
• 14″ x 1.95″ white tires are ideal for sidewalk fun.
• Foot-operated coaster brakes are easy to use.
• Quick-release clamp enables easy seat adjustment.
• Sturdy, training wheels can be easily removed when your child is ready.
kids bike,bike,assembling,kids,mini bike,unboxing and assembling,cross bike,video for kids,kids video,bike for kids,assembling bike,assembling mini bike,pocket bike,assembling pink mini bike,kids assembling cars,kids bike video,bike assembling,assembly,girls bike,kids bike cartoon,for kids,childrens bike,test drive kids bike,push bike,sx1628 kids bike,best kids bikes,bike videos for kids,kids bike riding