More Games for Kids in PLAYLIST – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8wZKON07iXXOx2aVxP-VjF0ikyGTwJlH
• Featured by Apple!
• Best Kid’s Apps by Chicago Tribune
Do your kids like puzzles? How about an educational puzzle game that is fun, vocal, and packed with animations? Puzzingo provides endless learning and engagement to your kids! It is not only suited for young kids, but also children with autism, high needs, multiple impairments, and special needs. It can be used as either a learning tool or a reward.
• “Absolutely fabulous, the kids in my moms kindergarten class go crazy for it! It’s so hard to find educational games kids want to play…look no further!”
• “My boys love this game. One with Autism and he is able to easily navigate while working on speech skills by repeating words in the game!! Highly recommend! =)”
• “I work with special needs preschool children and they always ask for “the Puzzy Game”
Kids, parents, and educators love Puzzingo! Its puzzles are full of interactivity, animations, and sounds for many repeat plays. Besides being engaged, your kids will build vocabulary, memory, and cognitive skills while playing. This tactile game appeals to both young kids and children with special needs. It helps kids develop spatial recognition, matching, tactile, and fine-motor skills. As for you adults, this game is designed to be playable by you and your children together, so you can participate and bond with your children. Furthermore, this app supports not just US English, but UK English and Chinese as well.
Unlike other kid’s apps, PUZZINGO is 100% professionally illustrated. We also use professional voice actors with clear accurate pronunciation rather than machine-generated speech. When your child finishes a puzzle, he will be rewarded to a variety of engaging mini-games. Visual and audio cues throughout the apps are specially designed to make the game accessible by young and low-functioning children.
PUZZINGO comes with over a thousand puzzle pieces in over 90 puzzles, with new puzzles added constantly. The puzzles include core concepts such as shapes, colors, numbers, food, and alphabet. They also cover children’s favorite topics – animals, fish, bugs, space, rockets, princess, and lots more.
• “This game gets two A+s!! One from me, and one from my 3yr old!!”
• “My 2 1/2 year old daughter loves it. This app is a must have for all parents. Great learning tool.”
• “My son is autistic and loves this app. I often hear him laughing from playing it.”
• “I Can highly recommend for small kids If English is not your native language, this program can help your kids to learn more then basic words I have installed many programs and can say that this one is worth to install and play Have Fun! : )”
• “Constant updates makes sure that there is something new every time your kid plays it.”
My Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/iGameplay1337
Subscribe – http://youtube.com/user/iGameplay1337?sub_confirmation=1
Follow my Twitter – http://twitter.com/Andromalic
My Apple GameCenter ID: Andromalic (USA)
PSN ID: iGameplay_1337 (USA)
NEW STEAM ACCOUNT: ANDROMALIC
ADD TO FRIENDS !